Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting NORTHERN ECHO to 80360 or email us
"Drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may not protect bones against breaking – and may even lead to higher rates of death," the Mail Online reports. Do not be alarmed – your milkman is no Hallowe'en death-bringer…
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Agave syrup no better than placebo cough remedy
- Drugs may work better at certain times of the day
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (27)
- Art and crafts (15)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (17)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (33)
- Clothing (35)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (71)
- Health, fashion and beauty (16)
- Household and DIY (47)
- Miscellaneous (33)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Hannah and Stephen CLARK
Hannah & Stephen CLARK Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Clark on their wedding on
Deaths - brenda farish
FARISH On October 17, peacefully in hospital, of Durham, Brenda aged 88 years. Dearly loved wife
Births - Michael, Kirsty and Jordan Bessford
BESSFORD Michael, Kirsty and Jordan Congratulations on the birth of Ronin. He is beautiful! Hugs
Birthdays - Hannah Jayne Kennedy
Hannah Jayne KENNEDY Happy 8th birthday. Lots of love from, Mammy, Daddy, Grandma and Granda.