Woman escapes fire

HOUSE BLAZE: An elderly woman was treated in hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire in the front room of her terraced house on Cromwell Road, York, at 3.30am today (Tuesday, February 12). The blaze is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree