Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting NORTHERN ECHO to 80360 or email us
York chip shop fire
Updated 5:27pm Sunday 26th January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to a fish and chip shop on Bishopthorpe Road in York at 10pm on Saturday night (January 25) after a bucket of scraps caught fire in the rear of the shop. There was smoke damage to the shop. North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service say it was started accidentally by an accumulation of fat.
Comments are closed on this article.